Communicating effectively is the lifeline of all activities. Effective communication skills are required in personal as well as professional life. To create a positive impact a person needs to have excellent communication skills. Success in any field requires clear and concise communication.
Benefits and Objectives of Basic English Speaking Course:
The course is designed to improve accuracy and fluency in English. The course aims to develop the three broad aspects of communication - verbal, non-verbal and written.
- Help participants to develop and demonstrate natural and accurate style of English speaking skills with correct pronunciation.
- Students would be able to make a strong personal introduction and participate in group discussions and personal interviews.
- You will learn how to agree or disagree, how to simplity, and recapitulate by using the right vocabulary and expressions.
- Students will understand key aspects of English grammar, structures and rules
- Participants will learn written skills and improve their letter, report and email writing abilities.
- Students would learn tO communicate and express their ideas and thoughts using modern expressions used in Business and everyday life.
- The course will help students to build lasting relationships through communication skills.
- Help students 10 identify how culture influences speech.
- Students will be able to appreciate the importance of body language in communication
- Creating a “Sales Pitch”
- Self/Other Introduction
- Role Play/ Group Discussion
- Body language
- Basic Vocabulary
- Basic Grammar
- Writing Basic Sentences
- Tenses in English
- Thinking in English, Know statements questions and responses
- Confidence Building
- Introduction to Extemporary Speaking
- Basic Letter/ Reportand E- mail Writing